Tuesday, December 9, 2014

WillYouShave

Theme - Opportunities I am very lazy to shave each and everyday before leaving for office as I wake up quite late and it takes me a long time to reach my office and shaving takes at least 15 minutes in the morning. One day, I went to office with an unshaven look and I had to give a meeting that day. I started the presentation and the client looked dissatisfied with my work and kept looking the other side while I was presenting my work. I found it weird but I continued with the presentation. The presentation got over within an hour and the client just had a chat with my boss and walked away. I was not sure about the outcome of my presentation. After 2 hours, I was called in the cabin and my boss spoke to me saying that the client liked the presentation but was not happy with my look. Since there were foreign delegates as well present in the meeting, the client was feeling weird that I was chosen to give the presentation as I did not shave. My boss then chose another employee for the project and I lost the opportunity to get an appraisal for this project only because of my outer appearance. From that day, I made sure that I shave each and every day before going to office. Shaving makes a person look presentable and neat and tidy as well. One with beard gives the person a look of a tired and lazy man and even woman find it awkward to talk to men with a beard.as the person looks untidy. I only use Gillette brand as the product is very reasonably priced and plus it works perfectly on my skin leaving it soft and the beard gets shaved completely. ‘This post is a part of #WillYouShave activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette”


This post is a part of #WillYouShave activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment