Monday, May 16, 2016

Fun Sunday Task #LaundryGoesOddEven







I tried and tested the Ariel Matic gift hamper that I received from Blogadda and here's what I've to say about my experience.



It was a fun activity that I and my wife did on an early morning Sunday. We woke up at 6:30 a.m. and I got the clothes ready that need to be washed. We switched on the washing machine and I just told my wife to keep guiding me as I use the washing machine and stop me if I made any mistake. I opened the packet of Ariel Matic and took out the scoop. The powder was really fine and had a decent fragrance. I added the amount as advised by my wife and then took out the remaining clothes that had tough stains. My wife stood by me and told me that I cannot mix up the other clothes with these ones as the dirt would mix up with those and hence I used another scoop that my wife uses and started rubbing on the stains. At first, I was doing it slowly and my wife taunted me saying that it would take days if I continued at this speed. We just laughed at that moment as she could see that I was serious about this activity as I wanted to prove that I am a cooperative husband.




I was finding it tough to rub the stains but I could see Ariel working on those stains and them slowly coming off. It took me about 15 minutes to remove stains from one tshirt and I spent another 45 minutes for the other three garments and then I put all those clothes in the washing machine and started it. In about 2 hours then to get all those clothes washed and I and my wife kept chatting with each other as she was in the kitchen and I was besides the washing machine.



My wife was constantly thanking Blogadda and Ariel for this activity as it made her work easy. It was after a long time that we shared such good moments and I realized that if we share our work like this every Sunday, life would be so wonderful for us. It should be done by all husbands as wives really feel happy when their husbands help them with the housework although initially they are reluctant thinking that we may not do a good job.


Thanks Blogadda and Ariel for making me and my wife relive those funky moments we were missing earlier.




I am taking part in the #LaundryGoesOddEven Challenge by Ariel India at BlogAdda.'

No comments:

Post a Comment