Monday, May 2, 2016

About Myself

My name is Richard Fernandes and I am a middle-aged male who works in an IT company as a manager. I am a Software graduate from Mumbai University. As a full-time employee, I get rarely any time to spend at home with my wife but I make sure that on weekends, I can spend time with her and my children and make new dishes at home. I work 5 days in a week and my work gets hectic sometimes due to which I often spend 12-13 hours in office. My hobbies are playing the piano, violin and reading books. I also love watching movies late night. My immediate family members include: my wife and 2 kids. My eldest daughter is a Software Engineer and is married with a kid. My son too is married. My wife works as a Lawyer. I have a dream to make my family self-sufficient and fulfil the dreams of my kids before I retire.


- Richard Fernandes

No comments:

Post a Comment